Minutes of the Richard Sugden Library Trustees Meeting
March 9, 2020
In attendance: Cheryl A. Donahue, Director, Mary Anne Slack, trustee, Lynn Dobson, chair
The meeting was called to order at 4:35 PM. Minutes of the February meeting were read and accepted. L. Dobson moved to accept, seconded by M. Slack. Vote was unanimous.
No Children’s Room report due to illness. Children’s Librarian will send her report to the trustees.
- C. Donahue visited Safety Harbor, FL Public Library
- The Spencer Writers’ Group met on 3/2.
- C. Donahue and K. Smith read at Wire Village School to celebrate Dr. Seuss on 3/6.
- “Happiness” book discussion will be held on 3/10.
- “Road to Vote” program will be held on 3/12 at 7 PM.
- A program on Alzheimer’s disease will take place on 3/30 at 7 PM.
- Wednesday morning “Pause” meditation group continues to be well attended.
- Tom Foley of Leicester is displaying his fly fishing collection in the display case.
- C. Donahue will be on vacation from 2/24 through 3/5.
- Budget spending overview: personnel=46%, materials=66%, services=47%.
Meeting was adjourned at 4:55 PM. Next meeting to be determined.