PrinterOn at the Richard Sugden Library
Print from your smartphone, tablet, or lap top, or desktop computer from home!
The PrinterOn service allows anyone to send print jobs from home/work/or devices to the library.
- Send email with attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload documents to this URL: http://www.printeron.net/richard-sugden/library.
- A release code will be emailed to you. Get your release code from your email.
- Go to the Richard Sugden Library, Spencer.
- Enter your 6 digit code on the keypad (located on the Library’s Main Floor) to release the documents to the printer.
- Documents are printed in black and white at the Library’s Main Desk.
- Pay for your printouts (.10/page) and you’re done!
PrinterOn also has mobile printing apps for iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices that let you search for and print to all PrinterOn locations.
For more information visit: www.printeron.com/apps.
To download apps, search for PrinterOn at iTunes App Store, Google Play, and BlackBerry App World.